Author/Counselor — "Inner Notetaking Fosters Journeys"
Summary: Exports whole feelingsfor the goal of harmony.
- Deep, complex
- Warm and affirming by nature
- Dedicated to achieving the ultimate relationship
- Sensitive and concerned for others' feelings
- Usually have good communication skills, especially written
- Take their commitments very seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
- High expectations (both a strength and weakness)
- Good listeners
- Are able to move on after a relationship has ended (once sure it's over)
- Tendency to hold back part of themselves
- Not good with money or practical day-to-day life necessities
- Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism
- High expectations for themselves and others
- Have difficulty leaving a bad relationship