Author/Counselor — "Inner Notetaking Fosters Journeys"
Exports feelings about the self as a whole, for the goal of harmony.
- Usually have good communication skills, especially written
- Deep, complex
- Warm, affirming, sensitive concern for others' feelings; good listeners
- Dedicated to achieving the ultimate relationship
- Take commitments very seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
- High expectations (both a strength and weakness)
- Can move on after a relationship has ended (once sure it's over)
- Tendency to hold back part of themselves
- Perfectionists, can be paranoid
- Not good with money or practical day-to-day necessities
- Extreme dislike of conflict, criticism
- May plot revenge in secret
- High expectations for themselves and others
- Have difficulty leaving a bad relationship