Field Marshall — "Executives Need Tough Jobs"
Exports thoughts from self to the world, as a whole, for the goal of truth.
- Leadership, high standards, energetic and expectations
- Extremely direct, straightforward, intense
- Fair, can easily critique
- Genuinely interested in people's ideas
- Great with money, verbally fluent
- Take their commitments very seriously; sentimental
- But can leave relationships without looking back
- Confrontational, argumentative, "win-lose",
- Intimidating, dictatorial, abrasive, explosive
- Difficulty with people's reactions, feelings
- Can be very harsh and intolerant about messiness or inefficiency
- Tendency to be controlling
- Difficulty expressing affection, affirmation, compliments
- Hasty decisions
I Burned for Your Peace: Augustine Unpacked — Christmas — NEW!