Scientist/Mastermind — "It's Not Thoroughly Justified"
Exports thoughts from self to the world, as a whole, for the goal of truth.
- Not threatened by conflict/criticism
- Extremely intelligent and capable
- Take commitments seriously
- Can move on after a relationship end, but ruminates on it afterwards
- Want to "optimize" their relationships
- Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive
- Respond to conflict with logic, rather emotional support
- Not naturally good at expressing feelings and affections
- Tendency to believe that they're always right; won't consult others
- Tendency to be unwilling or unable to accept blame
- Constant quest to improve may tax relationships
- Tend to hold back part of themselves
I Burned for Your Peace: Augustine Unpacked — Christmas — NEW!