Scientist/Mastermind — "It's Not Thoroughly Justified"
Summary: Exports whole thoughts for the goal of truth.
- Usually self-confident
- Not threatened by conflict or criticism
- Take their relationships and commitments seriously
- Generally extremely intelligent and capable
- Able to leave a relationship which should be ended, although they may dwell on it in their minds for awhile afterwards
- Interested in "optimizing" their relationships
- Good listeners
- Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive
- Respond to conflict with logic , rather emotional support
- Not naturally good at expressing feelings and affections
- Tendency to believe that they're always right
- Tendency to be unwilling or unable to accept blame
- Constant quest to improve may tax relationships
- Tend to hold back part of themselves